Please find out the guidelines and template to prepare your POSTER, as mentioned below
• Posters may be designed using Microsoft power point or Adobe photoshop.
• A template is provided for your guidance. Presenting authors name must be underlined.
• The poster shall be prepared in (height 100 cm and width 85 cm) size. Oversized posters will be disqualified.
• The poster will be stuck on the board using double tape provided by the organizers and it will be displayed throughout the conference period.
• Please ensure good quality paper and printing while producing the poster.
• Posters should contain, “Title, Details of authors and their affiliation, Introduction, Experimental, Results & Discussion, Conclusions and References” wherever applicable. The poster should mention the Poster number on the top right hand corner of the poster.
• Poster No will be allotted only after payment is received or confirmation for payment by their respective department/office in writing is received.
• IIM logo should be presented on the top left hand corner as shown in the template.
• Ensure that the font size of text in poster is readable. The contents should be readable from at least 3 feet distance.
• Colour schemes can be used as desired and should aid readability of contents. A draft printout on a laser printer can be used to check contrast of the colours used.
• Use high resolution figures (TIF/JPEG) with clarity in the poster.
• Multiple columns can be used, if required.
• Leave ample border around the poster for ease of sticking on the display board.
• Best poster awards will be presented in the concluding session and all authors may kindly note that their presentation will be judged.
• Hard Copy of the poster is compulsory
For any assistance related to Poster Presentation, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org